We want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our restoration services. We’ve gathered some of the most frequently asked restoration questions in regards to our emergency disaster cleanup, repair, and reconstruction services.
We hope that you will find the answers to your questions. However, if your question is not answered here, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Within 15 minutes of your call, one of our fully trained and certified Project Managers will contact you to discuss your emergency situation. Once we can determine the extent of property damage, we our emergency restoration crew will be dispatched and arrive within an hour.
The steps in the restoration process are generally as follows:
- Call Garbutt Construction Belfor, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A Project Manager will contact you within 15 minutes of your call
- The Project Manager will come out to inspect the site within an hour and assess the loss
- A crew will be dispatched if required
- Our crew will provide temporary repairs and remove damaged items and debris so that the area is safe
- We will prepare a report for the homeowner and insurance company to estimate repairs and costs
- After insurance approval, we will remove contents that can be salvaged and clean and store them at one of our 6000 sq. ft. contents restoration facilities
- Our crew will remove any remaining debris and complete the interior/exterior structural repairs as per the estimate
- We will return the damaged property to its pre-loss condition and return the homeowners cleaned and restored contents to the home and assist the homeowner with moving back in
Every restoration project is unique so we cannot provide an exact timeline of completion. The time it takes will depend on the extent and severity of property damage. However, based on our experience in the restoration industry, our Project Managers will try and provide you with a probable timeline and do their best to ensure the restoration process is as stress-free as possible for the homeowner.